The soybeans from the warehouse first enter the storage bin, and then enter the weighing scale. The measured soybeans are cleaned, and then into the crusher. The crushed soybeans enter the flaking machine for conditioning. The flaking machine rolls the flake, and the thickness of the flake is about 0.3mm. The flaking machine adopts a hydraulic tight-roller type, which has large output and low power, and the quality of the flake is good, which is more conducive to the expansion of soybean flake. After the flake is flaked, the extruded material from the extruder is dried and sent to the leaching plant for leaching.
—— Soybean pretreatment puffing process flow chart：
soybean → metering → cleaning → crushing → conditioning → flaking → puffing → drying → puffing to leached
The workshop is equipped with advanced measuring, cleaning, crushing (shucking) rolling, steaming and frying, pressing, puffing technology to meet the needs of subsequent production of meal and oil.
1. All continuous mechanized operations. Set up the equipment linkage system, so that after the failure of the next level of equipment, the former level of equipment automatically stop, effectively prevent the failure damage.
2. Large equipment to set the switch, easy to operate, reduce the failure rate of equipment.
3. It is equipped with electronic measuring scale, which can measure the flow of raw materials and record the reaction production and daily production. The measuring scale has an interface, which can be connected to the printer in the control room, and can also be connected to the PLC control center until the general manager's office.
4. Conditioning: advanced horizontal conditioning device is selected to adjust the raw materials to the best temperature and moisture, providing the best process conditions for the subsequent sections and greatly reducing the power consumption.
5. The large-scale hydraulic flake machine reduces the floor space and material transportation of the workshop and ensures the quality of the flake.
6. The vertical steaming wok is used to steam and fry the raw materials, which is safe and reliable.
7. Filtration: The crude oil is filtered through an oil residue separator, a clear tank, and a horizontal centrifuge to obtain pure crude oil. The pressed cake is sent to the leaching workshop by the scraper for leaching, and the pressed crude oil is sent to the refining workshop for refining or storage.
8. Soybean adopts puffing technology, which can greatly improve the efficiency of soybean leaching.